Monday, March 8, 2010

.doritos?.


SO....its favor time blog-readers!


A friend of mine made a commercial for a contest (DORITOS!) he gets points for all the different people who watch. - I guess the story is this: I received this Email this morning from him.
Hi!
I made a Doritos commercial to enter a contest. It's really important for me to win because my aunt in Australia has to start cancer treatment in Sydney soon, and she doesn't live there. She's under huge financial strain right now, and I want to help her out.So here's what I'm asking of you:Please go to the link and watch the commerical:http://www.doritosviralocity.ca/gallery/videodetails.aspx?v=329657It'll take you less than a minute. Every time someone in Canada watches it, I get 5 points. Every time someone outside of Canada watches it, I get 100.
That means you, Americans.
Then if you could post the link on your facebook page so that all of your friends have a chance to watch it. Also, if you have a twitter account, I get points for that too. This is probably the most important part:
DO NOT WATCH ANYONE ELSES VIDS. They get points for your views too.Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate this.

he gets even BIGGER POINTS FROM AMERICAN COMPUTERS SO everyone!! give it a watch. no matter where you are!




also, in true competitive form... DON"T WATCH ANY OF THE OTHER VIDEOS THEY WILL GET POINTS THEN!!
lets help him kick butt :)
.x.x.
.R.

1 comment: