Sunday, March 7, 2010

.car.shopping

so, today we went .CAR.SHOPPING!.

and we have prettymuce decided that .THIS. - is our favorite!
A 2009 NISSAN ULTIMA! - its a REALLY nice car, I mean, I LOVE IT. we drove it around all afternoon. doesn anyone have any opinions on it? this is a pic of the interior. were thinking black with black interior....SOOOO ORIGINAL (*inster eye-roll) but I guess I need to grow up sometime.
.T. and I had a good day, we took the boss man for a walk..which is quite a problem - you see, the HAIR comes into play again, he gets COVERED in mud, but it was fun, hes exhausted by the end, and we get a little break :)
this week will be a good one I hope! 10 DAYS till my gym is opened!

.x.x. - .R

Like rachel said, it was time to check out some new cars today, as our trusty sunfire is not so trustworthy anymore. I have always liked Nissans, so we checked them out, they were good to us and fair. Its a big decision so will take our time with the car and decide what would be best for us now and later. Cant wait for school to be done, and get back outside working everyday, i miss the sun...being couped up in a room all day really gets old. well not much else to say. cya!

.T....your SO EXCITING!

.x.x.


1 comment:

  1. We LOVE our Versa. We have never had a problem starting it in the winter (never plug it in). like.

    ReplyDelete