Sunday, March 28, 2010

update!

ugh. im the worst blogger EVER!

im so happy the gym is opened now, and what's even better, my fabulous sister in law Sarah joined! were currently hammering out a work out program to get fabulous bikini bodies for a possible Hawaii Trip this fall?? :) my weight hasnt changed after a hard week of working out with her, but you know? after week one im feeling healthy and motivated and...tight?does that make sense? ha ha

our new car is fabulous - we got a steal of a deal on a silver, with black leather interior Nissan Altima SL - and can i just say? I LOVE HEATED SEATS! another huge perk is having dual climate controll...I mean seriously .T. married an ice cube, and hes a burning pool of lava. the new car really eases the tension ;)

we found a new off leash park to take the Boss to. he LOVES it, he spent all afternoon chasing around a 200 pound great dane and a greyhound...lets just say he's sleeping right now. but only after a bath... I wished so badly I had my camera as he was rolling around in the lovely spring mud and getting trampled by other muddy dogs, but it was nice, I think we will do it every Sunday, its a good time for .T. and I to take a breather, walk hand in hand and talk about our week ahead. were a pretty happy family right now :) - .T. is almost done school! and then the summer work begins :S

I dont have any pictures recently...sadness. there is something about the summer tho. creativity thrives in the summer! graffiti walls, feilds, green forests, and summer LOVE! eep! I cant wait!

.x.x.
.R.

1 comment:

  1. i spent 5 months in hawaii and it was AMAZING!!! please go, you'll love it. i know every island is different, i was only on the big island. kauai is supposed to be beautiful! not as touristy as maui and oahu.

    ReplyDelete