Wednesday, August 26, 2009

.i.love.

Happy Friday!

so I decided to start SOMETHING to make me blog at least once a week. my favorite things for that week. sometimes it will be lame....SERIOUSLY lame. but like, it could be fun right? if anything it can help me see the good in these awfully long weeks im going through this summer. were doing .3. 12-hour days this week, and the rest of september should be pretty much the same. boo.
.anyways.
.here.it.is.


.stuff.I.love.
.MY.NEW.GREEN.KITCHEN-AID!. - some of my amazing family got this for me...ahem I mean us....for the wedding! okay, I cant cook, but this does one of two things. - A. it can make me LOOK like I can cook sitting nicely in my kitchen.... B. maybe I can learn? - ha! ill keep you posted...
.spicy.chicken.sandwich. at wendy's - I have NEVER tried one of these before, but after work the other night we were so hungry we stopped for dinner....and like YUM! - its so nice with the perfect amount of spice...anyone agree?
.BOBCAT. - ha ha okay. so I dont love this....but this what I sit in ALL DAY. and im not kidding 8 to 8 im filling up trucks - giving people pallets of sod ect ect -
one thing i HATE about bobcatting is when people come with trailers with RAMPS on them....I have to go UP these steep ramps... and thats okay...then I have to back down...without seeing behind me and with NO weight to keep me so I dont tip backwards. sometimes i can feel my front wheels tip...tip tippp...backwards then my back end hits the ground so hard it makes me whince.

.my.back.doesnt.love.this.job.

.x.x.!

R

2 comments:

  1. Love Spicy Chicken. Craved them when prego with Lizzy. Now they are lovingly reffered to in our group as the dirty number 6. Only thing I eat there. p.s. i LOVE that color green, is that the one you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! the green mixer is the one I got, i was the most annoying person at the bay trying to have it special ordered...ha ha im so excited to see baby number 6!!

    ReplyDelete