Saturday, August 29, 2009

.and.with.a.broken.wing...she.still.sings. - seagull//.SATURDAY.\\

//.Saturday.\\

Bosley and I went for a walk this morning. I havent taken very many pictures lately, so I brought my camera. it was one of the hottest days in August, and we decided to take the day off -
Boss wasn't complaining/
I found plenty of interesting things to take pictures of, I live in an interesting area in Edmonton. here are a few I took!
this is a bus stop, someone posted an add for their missing dog....


now, while we were walking Bosley noticed a sea gull. we followed it for a while, and i wondered why Bosley got so close and it only walked away at a slow pace.

when we got closer,

it.just.sat.down.

it had a broken wing, and it just sat, gave up on the sidewalk. it looked like it had been hit by a car. Bosley wasnt barking or tugging...he just sat and watched while it watched us.
it was so sad. I didnt know what to do...
so I just walked away.

when I turned to walk off, it got up again, and slowly kept walking away.

it was a sad morning. all of my pictures were really sad...

.tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. did u just leave that bird to death???????????? Veterinarians help wild animals for free :( What a cruel person u are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg your right! picking up random wild birds and taking them anywhere is a GREAT idea...(clearly sarcasm) the number one rule of a wild animal is NOT to touch them. besides the danger of bieng bit or getting tetnus, birds are one of the dirtiest animals on earth. so no, I didnt scoop up a seagull to take it to the vet. get over it.

      Delete