Monday, August 3, 2009

.what.we.do.

HI!!

its the brand new .MRS.CAMPBELL. -

im back, and my blogging, and im GOING TO STICK WITH IT!

seriously.

well like....

.i'll.try.

so, we did it! we took the plunge! the big big big....BIG plunge!
it was WONDERFUL. perfect. my photographer is getting the pictures to us hopefully sometime this week....IM SO EXCITED!!!!
if you know me, you know how much i LOVE photography. in fact. my hubby just bought me a HUUUGE mac computer so that I can start getting more professional about my photo editing. hes too good to me!
so, here are a few pictures from the wedding week - day one - when we drove from Edmonton to Calgary to get ready for wedding week. - we stopped and took a few pictures on the side of the road, if course lol


bosley came.... of course!
.coke.
.the.ring!

basically that was the start of one LOOONG WEEK - but by far, the best one of my life
I will update...hopefully tomorrow!

good night blogger babes! thanks for keeping faith in me!

xx

Rach

1 comment:

  1. Okay girl, you posted this August 3rd and it is not the 26th. Nothing new yet. Would really love to see some of your pictures from the big day.

    ReplyDelete