Wednesday, November 11, 2009

.OUCH.

this is 5 hours AFTER the fact...and looking much better
(my eyebrow is pushed down from the swollen lump)
Let me tell you a story...



So today was my LAST DAY at classic...I was SO excited to get in....get out, and get on with my life.

so

I worked hard to make the time go faster. at about noon, right before I was going to take my lunch, I was banding some steel posts....

for those who might not know...

I wont explain this very well, but basically to hold things (like posts or boards) together, you need to put a metal banding around them. this equipment (steel. heavy equipment) is used for doing that
SO...as im banding these posts, im tightening...
tighter
tigher

and

SNAP

the metal banding broke and the piece of equpiment I was using to tighten it went flying into my head.

OUCH.

I instantly felt it swell, and I think my brain was a little winded, I wasnt knocked....OUT persay...

but MAN

It wasnt all coming together.

so I started to head inside, knowing I would probably have to tell someone about it, and as I was walking in BLOOD starting dripping into my EYE....gross. when i got into the office, my head had swollen up about an inch off my head and I was clearly out of it....

so long story short,

I got to the hospital,
diagnosed with a concussion...

I have an AMAZING headache.

and I get two days off work!

but wait,

tomorrow I start my new job... cant miss it....I cant wait!

but wont I look LOVELY.

.x.x.

R

1 comment:

  1. I guessit wanted to leave you with something to remember it by. sorry lady

    ReplyDelete