Monday, November 2, 2009


HOW was everyones Halloween??

mine? well. it was pretty boring. at least I got to dress up! working at Mongolie grill we all dressed up to serve, it was a blast! guess what I was?

it was pretty fun, but MAN

MY FEET!
ARE SOOOOO sore!

I have blisters.... everywhere! I started out wearing flats, nice... looked so comfy... flats?
no. i basically rubbed OFF the back of my ankle. yeouch
so my next shift, I came back in with some different shoes,

backless (duh) with a bit of a heel... it felt good for a bit...then I started getting blisters on my toes...EVERY TOE HAD A BLISTER!

this is going to take a while to get used to... shoot.

but I love serving, way more than landscaping. that might change, but for now, its something different, and for those who know me... change is good

or Rachel gets angry...
just kidding!

.x.x.

R

1 comment:

  1. yikes! hope that your feet is better now.

    how's married life? i miss you rach.

    take care always. -bernadette

    ReplyDelete