Thursday, November 19, 2009

im a .GoodLife-r.

!MOTIVATED!

So I just spent a week getting into the whole GoodLife "Culture"

and really,

im loving it!

the energy is amazing!
these people are so happy and excited to give others the chance to have a new/longer/happier life by joining this awesome gym we are going to have.
I really feel like im going to change lives working here.
it sounds lame..
.like...its a gym right?
but
its also a motivator, a teacher, a release, and so many things I really appreciate in MY life.

my mood is heading up up up.... im feeling good again. thanks GoodLife!

I feel like ive been brainwashed lol

- im heading to Calgary this weekend for the SECOND one in a row,

but im SO excited for this one

im going to the KELLY CLARKSON concert with my bff NATTY! then on Saturday I get to sleep in a little (YES!) and go to a party with my big sister Becka, (on the condition I lend her a dress * eyeroll) and then the MOST important

this is the last time I get to see my little brother for 2 YEARS!

WOAH!

THIS is going to be a big weekend,

.x.x.

R

3 comments:

  1. Ah. Got my message I see. EXXXXXCELLENT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey we have been down every 10 days since thanksgiving and that will not end until christmas, count your blessings you dont live 7 hrs away and have two kids AND pregnant lol have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are the new blog posts im pissed there hasnt been one in so long!! maybe talk about how the concussion is coming? lololol

    ReplyDelete