Monday, November 16, 2009

Elder Scott - .my.weekend. and .my.sisters.


I .love. bieng with my family lately.

you know...people just like...
me?
what do you think?




so this weekend was the big weekend

the one we have been waiting for for...oh about 10 years now.

my dad finally got released as the stake president of our church.

I cant believe 10 years ago he started a brand new stake, and since then has helped hundreds of people through thousands of things....

but
still had time to teach me chem. 30 in grade 12 and run a marathon with me. go try out for Canadian Idol in Vancouver when I turned 16. and walk me down the isle.

Elder Richard G Scott of the quorum of the 12 came to release him and call the new stake pres. and let me tell you,

he is a wonderful man...a hilarious man!

I had the epic experience of spending the whole weekend WITH him. I served him dinner on saturday night before the adult session with my Beautiful sisters

and then he came for breakfast on Sunday morning. its not very often that these men come to the homes of members. there just simply isnt time. but he came to my house and we sat over breakfast, me and him at 6am on Sunday and just... talked

for a long time

South America was the huge topic of discussion... he served a mission in Argentina, we talked about the culture, the people, the language. we really got along very well. I felt so blessed that we could get to know him so well and get so close to him!

all in all on the weekend was a success. Ive been feeling really...off lately (not just from the concussion. but I still get headaches lol ) and this weekend really set me back on track.

.game on.

.x.x.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment