Monday, July 4, 2011

.Summer.heat.

“Summer is where the girls go barefoot and their hearts are just as free as their toes.”


What a great summer kick-off long weekend!


everyone (including Boss) is totally exhausted



We went out with T's family to Dixon Dam where they have a gorgeous trailer (I am not much of a camper...perfect for me!)

basically it was sun sun and more sun! the best weekend possible to sit around all day drinking cokes and catching up. - Canada day came and we went to Sylvan lake to catch some fireworks... as we were driving out we saw this in the distance...




"hmm, must be a fire..."


as we got closer the cloud got bigger and smokier... and we realized we were going to drive right into it!






when we got right up to it, a warehouse was on fire, right beside the highway. HUGE plumes of smoke and random fireballs shooting up into the air! it was crazy! no amount of fireworks would compare.


We drove by this site again on our way back to Edmonton... there is NOTHING left.

it made for some good shots tho!




I love T's Family. I fit like a perfect puzzle piece. I love T because of the way his parents raised him. they did a good job, and If I love him, I love them too.



Its officially July.


woah, the year is half over already!


oh well. its summer!


.heat.it.up!


xx


R

No comments:

Post a Comment