Monday, July 4, 2011

/musical/chairs/


"Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart. "




I have been known for being almost too sentimental.


so sentimental, in fact... that I think it is impossible to be too sentimental... I mean, come on!


I'm all about the "good times" - I have thousands of good memories floating around my head.



"all I need is the air I breath, and a place to rest my head"


I love music. probably because music is the gateway to every memory I have ever had. The song I had my first kiss to, the song I got married to, the song that was playing when I got into my first car accident. the song I played on repeat at my first college party. For good or bad, every song describes a point, a person...a feeling in my life.


"as if a good thing ever could make up for all the pain"


I have problems saying some things that I'm thinking out loud, so I find a song that is saying, singing, or screaming out loud exactly what I'm thinking... sometimes word for word.


I find comfort in knowing that someone out there can put what I'm thinking...into words.


"sometimes perfect, can be a perfect hell"


There are some points in my life I have tried very hard to erase. I have been a person I am not proud of, but a girl that will never be ashamed of. - I still listen to the songs that make me feel those same sad, hurt, unbearable feelings... sometimes I still torment myself. I am the master of my own destruction. one good play list and im down for the count.


why do I do that?


sometimes im scared that those memories are all I will have in the end. they all made me who I am today. so I will keep them. those sweet melodies will keep my puzzle together.


"paid vacation from sights and lights and sounds."



SO...Thank you


Ben FoldsAdelealanis Morisettealexisonfireallredaugustanaavrillavigne


brandicarlilechasecoythecivilwarscolbiecalliatcuteiswhatweaimfordashboardconfessionaltupacelliegoulding


//eminem/evanandjaron/fefedobson/thefray/gavindegraw/sia/gymclassheroes/imogenheap/jacksmannequin/jewel/katyperry


kesha/ladyantebellum/leonalewis/lilwayne/lykkeli/mariamena/matthewgoodband/michaeljackson


mirandalambert/missyhiggens/mychemicalromance/nevershoutnever/parachute/paramore


/reik/rihanna/sarabareilles/thescript/secondhandsaranade/snowpatrol/silverchair/simpleplan/taylorswift/timmgraw/


/train/theused//


For bieng some of my biggest heroes. for saying what I cant. for helping me through.



xx



R

1 comment: