Sunday, February 21, 2010

sorry!

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!

were only 25 days away from the first GoodLife fitness club opening in Edmonton! Things are getting a "little" busy you might say. but im still loving it, my job rocks.

.T. and I have been having fun lately. for instance, today we cleaned the whole house, then took Boss for a nice long walk around our neighborhood, its a gorgeous day here! then we got back, and being as hairy as he is he was filthy! SO...we bathed him, always fun around here. he runs all over the house rubbing himself on the couch, the rug, the curtains just trying to get dry.

I really dont have a lot to post about, im still married, still boring, still trying to slim down, still creeping everyones blogs! haha nothing is new!

.x.x.

R

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo. Looks like you and I are going for BOTOX TOGETHER! ;) (I know I'm a bag, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete