Tuesday, June 28, 2011

\\head-case//

I want to start this post with a shoutout!



My childhood to current BFF Carissa Lang is auditioning to be the Nashville North Star at the Calgary Stampede! she needs lots of votes to get to the top 10... then she can come home from NY to visit!!



go to this link before reading on to the rest of this boring Blog post... leave a comment here about what you think!

link-----> http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/127359/voteable_entries/24454880



now... on to my boring/kind of artsy fartsy emo post...



....................

I like to consider myself an artist... I have all the correct features, I believe.



I'm bubly, sad, content, anguished... talentless but full of heart and love... even though I'm not sure if it exists in real-life application. it comes out in photos, poems, songs, monologues to friends and colleges... and here on my blog.


everyone is an artist/everyone shows themselves differently. showing yourself, not hiding yourself... makes you orginal...makes you an artist.






okay okay, rant over. just a little thought from my little brain. im very pensive today.


I took this creeper shot on my iphone while I sat across from this man on the train... he was playing with his hands incesantly... it was making me nervous... anxious... so I snapped a picture... HA! that held them still.


sometimes I feel like a total wierdo.



I think at some point everyone feels like a headcase. you know, a total nut job.
Has it ever happened when something crosses your mind and you think... woah. did that thought just come out of my brain?



no?





well, like I said... Nut Job.


SIGH* - Anyways.


Tay and I are looking into a keyboard. like a legit...weighted keyboard so that I can get out some of this artiscial buildup in my brain...


<3 xx



Crazy rc.

1 comment:

  1. rach! you are very talented! I'm excited for the keyboard... don't get a crappy 80$ yamaha haha
    and thanks for the shout-out!!! I am stoked!

    ReplyDelete