Wednesday, December 16, 2009

happy birthday hubby


Today my Tay is 21!



It was a fun day, I unfortunately had to work, but I gave him a truly domestic breakfast in bed...

(captain crunch...on a cookie sheet)... is that a point for domestication? shoot.

//\\

and then gave him his gift!

well, I couldnt really give him his gift...its on its way here!

okay dont judge me for what I got him, this is the last thing I would be encouraging...but I had no other ideas... and he wanted them sooo bad

so here they are, this astro professional.... gaming.... headset?... apparrently its like...a surround sound... super... something? it set me back a few hundred dollars...BUT he loves them!
Tay gives up a lot for me. I love giving him things that will make him happy.

happy birthday my Tay!

I cant believe this is my first birthday with him... ha ha it sounds a little rediculous, and I think about it all the time, how quickly we met, fell in love and got married... was It a mistake?

no way.

because,

when you know....you know...

and I KNOW.

.x.x..x.x.x

I love you Tay

.R.

2 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE PIC TAY...wow dad just got raisin bran so don't tell him you got Captain Crunch he will be jealous...

    love ya both

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the whole "first birthday" thing. I dated Will when he had a birthday, but it IS our first Christmas, our first New Years..etc. Crazy.

    Crazy and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete