Sunday, October 17, 2010

.weigh.in.ONE.

SO...

LIKE I SAID...

BIG T and I started weight watchers this last Tuesday... we decided that Sunday mornings would be our weigh-in day. Mamma campbell is on the train as well.

so here it is, week one:

T - starting weight 210.8
...current weight...204!
thats almost 7 POUNDS! In less than a week :) great Job babe!

now me...
R
starting weight - 153
...current weight...147!
i'll take it :) 6 pounds

we both understand that the first week you change your diet, there can be big changes, but it was what we needed to get our bums into gear and get motivated to keep going!

week one pretty big success. were going to push hard this week to get to 200, and 145 or below!

keep you posted!

.X.X.

R

1 comment:

  1. good luck rach!! I am still on the weight loss train with you!! my goal is to be 120 by new year's (71 days!!!)

    ReplyDelete